This 4K (8MP) 16 Channel DVR features Audio by Coaxitron which allows you to connect up to 16 cameras* with audio. No extra wiring for a microphone is needed.
- Remote Viewing via Computer and Smart Phone, Compatible with Hik-Connect P2P**
- Continuous, Event or None Recording Modes: set up a schedule and have each camera record differently or set certain recording modes only during certain times/days
- Back-Up and save recorded videos onto a USB drive
- Smart Event***: draw a line or box in an area and have the DVR beep to notify you there is motion in that area
- 5-in-1 DVR: supports TVI (up to 8MP), CVI (up to 5MP), AHD (up to 5MP), CVBS, IP
- 16 Channels (Hard-Wired) + 16 IP Channels = 32 Total Channels
- up to 8MP Recording Resolution
- HDMI Video Output: choose from 6 resolution with a max resolution of 4K (3840x2160)
- HDMI and VGA video outputs can be viewed simultaneously except when the resolution is set to 2K or 4K
- BNC Video Output
- Front USB 2.0 Port and Rear USB 3.0 Port
- Audio Input: 16-Ch Audio by Coaxitron*, 4-Ch RCA
- Expandable Memory: supports up to 2 hard drives
The box includes a 4K (8MP) 16 Channel DVR with 4TB Hard Drive, power adapter, wired mouse and quick start guide.
*Compatible cameras are required for this feature.
**Requires a wired internet connection.
***This feature can only be used on one channel at a time.